Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Fake Cry

Cooper is real good at this one...
Mommy putting Cooper into his car seat, accidentally hits his leg against the arm rest(not hard mind you)
Cooper starts to cry.
Mommy: "I'm sorry bud, did that hurt you?"
Cooper:"Yeah Momma. Cooper is, whimper sniff sniff, hurt."
Mommy:"Yeah, I'm sorry, but that is kindof a fake cry buddy."
Cooper:"sniffle, little giggle, Yeah it is a fake cry, Momma. sniffle, giggle giggle"
He then begins to laugh as I buckle him in saying, "I fake cry Momma" (all while continueing to sniffle and whimper.
I love this kid! He is such a bundle of energy and joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are too funny! i hope when my kids pull a fake-cry i will be able to spot it on the second like u. coops is rad.

Abbie said...

The fake cry. Maybe its a good thing the angelic haircut is gone. Now we can see his mischievousness! Kiss him lots for me! Love you Kristie!!!